Please register online using our secure ICMI-MLMI Registration System
Here are the registration costs for ICMI-MLMI 2009 and satellite workshops (all prices in US dollars):
(before 19 Sept)
(after 18 Sept)
|ACM member: ICMI-MLMI only
|ACM member: ICMI-MLMI and
|ACM member: Workshops only
|non-ACM: ICMI-MLMI only
|non-ACM: ICMI-MLMI and Workshops||$750
|non-ACM: Workshops only||$100
|Students: ICMI-MLMI and Workshops||$350
Conference Hotel: Boston Marriott CambridgeTwo Cambridge Center, 50 Broadway
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142 USA
ICMI-MLMI 2009 Conference Rate: $189 / night (+ applicable taxes)
Should you need to arrive before or leave later than the conference block dates allowed via the online, please contact the hotel by phone and request the conference rate for your additional dates. If you have trouble with booking online, please use the reservations number given above.
The Marriott is located just above Buildings NE25 / NE20 on the map, a 5-10 minute walk from the Media Lab.
Conference Venue: MIT Media LaboratoryWiesner Building, E15 [map]
20 Ames Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. We can however issue a visa support letter. For Visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of SIG Services at email@example.com with the following information:
- Name and mailing address as it appears on your passport
- The name of the conference you wish to attend (ICMI-MLMI 2009)
- Your Registration Confirmation Number (note this means you must first register for the conference as noted above).
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title
- A valid fax number and current mailing address (**Please note: visa support letters are NOT issued via email)